Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Im In Trouble, Im An Addict, Im Addicted To This Girl

She's got my heart tied in a knot & my stomach in a whirl
but even worse, i cant stop calling her 
she's all i want and more
i mean damnnn, whats not to adore?
i been playing too much guitar i been listenin to jazz
i called so many times
i swear she's going mad and that cellular
will be the death of us
i swearr ! and oh ohoh ohhoh ohh 
im runnin my mouth just like i got her but i surely dont
because she's so oh oh ohhhoh 
rock and roll & outta my league
--Trouble ; NeverShoutNever!

well, no homo hahaha

but uhm, KCA's were absolutely amazing :) i love nicholas
i found sooo many pictures of them today.
haha ; 9 times outta 10 when someone texts me and asks me what im doing, if im at home, im looking at jonas brothers :)))
hahaha ; i know ; FEEEEENNN!

as of right now, samuel isnt texting me back, im gonna beat him up 

uhmm i just finished chem homework. well, 3/4 of it. oh well, i dont wanna do anymore.
after i finish this, i have to go fold laundry. then get into bed.

i got my nails done today. my ma dukess took me .
they are very short and just plain white tip. its nice to be able to feel with the tips of my fingers again , its been ohhh sooo long ! hahaha

today meghan and i had a deep conversation about how we wish we could get back into going to church, but unfortunately church is one place where we dont feel completely comfortable.
its a bit awkward, and we sound stupid for saying we are in uncomfortable in god's house :|

but ive come to another conclusion today. . . 
im lonely hahaha
i want someone to talk to late at night on the phone and be happy that i lost sleep because of him.
i want to be the special one in someone's life
i want someone that loves me because of my imperfections and my self-conscious things.


but yeahh ; laterrr !