Tuesday, March 24, 2009

She's Gotta Do What She's Gotta Do

and I've gotta i like it or not
she's got dreams too big for this town
and she needs to give em a shot
wherever they are. . .
looks like I'm all ready to leave and nothing left to pack
aint no room for me in that car even if she asked me to tag along
God i gotta be strong
-- Billy Ray Cyrus ft. Miley Cyrus ; Ready, Set, Don't Go



soo, im very stressed out
school is bad. home could be better. im exhausted. im anticipating for summer. i need to get tan somehow. and jonas brothers. . . 
i paid about $150 per ticket, for seats that aren't great :(
im really upset about that. i could cry. . .
but whatever.
im going to my daddy's house again this weekend.
hopefully ill find a ride to busch gardens this weekend , considering its the opening weekend :)


but yeahhhh, i got lots of homework.

laterrr

xoxox Ashleyyy