Tuesday, June 16, 2009

since the day we met boy ;

i aint never had anyone who made me feel this way
and my heart is sure it wants to be with you
wanna give you the whole world
if you make a promise to me, your gonna stay
without you guiding me, i'm lost and so confused
what will it take you show you i'll be by your side?


so its been like forever once again.
idk i just dont for real have time for alot anymore.
which really sucks.
things with my bestfriend are feeling a bit rocky lately.
i think chillin with her today will make things better.
its been longer than 2 weeks since ive actually chilled with her.
it sucks.
i miss her & ima miss her more when i move :/

yeahhh; so my one month was yesterday :))
he got me a snoopy thing lol that was supposed to come with candy but he's fat.
he ate the candy lmfao
but he wrote me a really cute note and drew me something :) man oh man
haha

so i gotta pack and everything.
that involves doing laundry.
and laundry is something i dont wanna do at the moment. lmao
so ill just wait till jati calls me  to tell me she's back at anns.

laterrr
xoxox !