Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Costello :)

first things first, tomorrow,  Jonas Brothers release their tour dates :)
thank god, it feels like ive been waiting a life time for this hahaha



now, bout me.
life is so effing gay
i hate it.
i hate it at home
they only depend on me to clean
last time i checked, im not effin cinderella !
i dont care ! take my phone !
ughh


so today, my friend kasey calls me and tells me her friend has three golden retriever puppies.
and everyone knows how long ive wanted one of those dogs.
and now, finaly , they are FREE !
i would most deff get one,
but my mom and everyone else i know is a douch
saying things like, "you know how big they get, they have so much hair, you cant have a dog unless its under 20 pounds, what are you gonna do with the dog at school, what are you gonna do with the dog when you go to your dad's house." 
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH !
i dont care !

i just want a dog so bad, its like they are always there for you. no matter what the circumstances may be, the dog is always gonna be there to love you when no one else is :|
its bad that i have to resort to an animal to feel loved once in a while .

well, get me a dog :) make me happy

xoxoxo Ashleyyy