Thursday, March 12, 2009

In Chapter One, You Were My Summer Crush, Chilled At The Beach From Dawn To Dusk Under My Umbrella

--♥Honor Society :) they had a live chat today . two times .
they are great. ! according to kasey, they arent assholes like alert all arms who have fame in their head when they arent even famous yet hahaha !
Honor Society  , they are such sweet guys :))


well, yesterday sucked major balls. i found out Jonas Brothers arent coming to virginia. i was very upset.
i about cried :(
so i talked to my mom, i dont think she quite understands how bad i wanna see these boys.
i have been a team jonas member for a few months now and i have the ability to get tickets on pre-sale. hopefully i can :)
but not for virginia. i had to talk to my dad and step mom. . . 
my aunt wants to go see JB in concert too, she has offered if i pay for her ticket, she will take us to the concert. we as in ann, kasey, her, me, and my little sister.
the concert is in washington dc :(
its all good though, im not gonna be picky, im atleast going :)
sooo, there is always a catch to everything. the catch this time was having to bring my little sister along. she likes them, but doesnt really know their songs, but what more can you expect from a ten year old ?
and the other catch, is sightseeing around washington dc.
well , my grandpa and grandma are buried in arlington, so hopefully, we can go by there.


uhm, nothing else is really new. im just excited for July 13, 2008 ! WORLD TOUR 2009 BABY !


xoxoxo Ashleyyy