Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Guess I Aint A Great Romantic.

No Doubling Back is a great song , listen to it.  Jason Mraz :)

soo, today my grandma was put into the hospital for like the fourth time in a month :(
last night , but uncle was put into a different hospital for his stupid ass mistakes.
im really tired of the world crashing down around me & i cant do anything to prevent it.

my plans were to go live with my dad, but how am i supposed to just 'abandon' my mom if its my grandma's time to pass.
i cant leave here all alone.
but then if i dont leave , ill be stuck between a rock and hard place living with her and her boyfriend, which i dont want to happen.
[speaking of the devil & the devil shall appear. he just walked in my house hahaha]

but uhm, nothing else is new. im waiting till monday to see how much these JB tickets are gonna cost me. 
im most likely going :)
lovee them mannn !

so yeahh, gonna go see my grandma.

xoxoxo Ashleyyyy