Friday, April 17, 2009

How Can We Celebrate A Love That's Too Late ?

i feel like its been forever since i blogged lol
ive just had alot going on at home. life has just not been the way i wanted it. i actually had to come to my mom & tell her that i didnt wanna live with her anymore, that i wanted to live with my dad. & thats no just for summer, thats for summer and school and everything. im scared that when i get to my dad's house i wont want to live their anymore. or something will happen that will make me homesick, when things get bad like this, normally i just turn up & blast music, but i couldnt listen because i didnt have anything with music for a few days . so i have been like dieing man. but i finally got it back today. im gonna stop complaining bout my life now. 
my mom reads my blogs& i hate hurting her when i talk about stuff like this.
sorry mom ♥ but i guess this where i vent . this is where i get everything off my chest.
it just helps me say the things i cant say out loud.


but uhm, looks to me that joe and camilla havent broken up ; okay , whatever makes them happy if they like dating someone that looks like their twin. haha
atleast we know for now nick is single ; or atleast dating me :)))
hahaha

uhmm, allergies are gay dude, ive had a headache all day & sneezing my freaking head off.
and then my nose is all stuffy. blehhh :|

laterrrr :)
xoxox Ashleyy