Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Put Our Love In The Room

you know how bad i wish that JB would actually see my comments ? lol 
but all of their other comments are overwhelming and they just pile up hahah ;
idk what i would do if i had fans like them. i would run out of time :)  


well, today my mom got the court papers for me to go live with my dad. . . 
uhm, truth is im scared. 
i feel like im in this alone. 
im honestly terrified that everyone is gonna forget about me back at home ; that has to be my biggest fear. 
i used to be scared about alot & going to live with him but things have eased up . but then again gotten worse.  
im scared. very scared.
i dont want my mom to be pissed off because i just want to try to make things better
hopefully whatever happens, i will be forgiven. and i wont be replaced by my best friends
ac. kc. bh. kn. etc. music is the best pain reliever . i just gotta keep that close considering everything is just gonna change soon.
its gonna be like my best friend. haha
music says the words that i cant .


well, im gonna go to bed. long day tomorrow.
kinda ; but its early release ; whateveeerrrr

laterrrr !